Each testimonial has been printed with permission from the individual being quoted.
- Most clients want a lawyer to tell them what they want to hear, and don’t want to hear the truth of the matter. I like attorney Mr. Byron L. Warnken because he is candid and straightforward. Mr. Warnken will not lie to you and tell you what you want to hear to get your money. I like his honesty and integrity as a human being and an attorney. –Gary Wesley
- They are extremely knowledgeable, very professional, and from what I have seen, the best law firm in the State of Maryland. –John Brader, Sr.
- Mr. Warnken and his associates are a top flight organization and the depth of their work is unsurpassed. I highly recommend this Firm to anyone. –Joe Marquardt
- I know that Warnken, LLC is not only the best firm in the state, but the most dedicated firm. What other firm offers such valuable information… -Terrance Miller
- In my opinion, the Warnken firm has gone above and beyond their duty of representation… –Paul A. Fisher, Sr.
- All I can say is that your team can help me any day, I love what you say and do. And I’m behind you 100% all the way. Thank you for trying to help us out!!! -Felix Fitzgerald
- Now I believe in true justice and honest lawyers. Thanks to Mr. Warnken. –Clayton Boone
- Very Professional -Anthony Fair
- You’re a top class firm, very thorough and honest with clients and potential clients. I respect and appreciate Mr. Warnken’s directness, and I honestly believe he cares about his client when he takes on a case. Mr. Warnken wants to win. -Norris Ellis
- When you hear the name Warnken in reference to Maryland’s legal system you can count it to be synonymous with anything you can think of as number one. With the Warnken firm, win or lose, you’ve had your best shot. –Randall Martin